Roadway Information - projects, project updates, restrictions, and contact information
Notice of Adopted 2018-2022 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP)
NON-VOTING KCATT MEMBER POSITIONS OPEN:
Kootenai MPO invites Kootenai County residents to serve on its Kootenai County Area Transportation Team, which meets monthly on the fourth Tuesday of the month from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. Each public non-voting member is appointed by the KMPO Board for a two-year term.
KMPO is currently seeking Trucking/Freight logistic members for KCATT.
Application for the Kootenai MPO Kootenai County Area Transportation Team (KCATT)
• Non-voting members must be Kootenai County residents.
• 11 members are appointed by member agencies:
• One designated staff member per Jurisdiction, appointed by the jurisdiction.
* Up to five (5) non-voting members of the public appointed by the KMPO Board to represent transportation interests
• Bicycle and Pedestrian
• Public Transportation
• Trucking/Freight logistics
(see application for further details)
You may access the application by clicking on the link above. Fill out the application portion of the flyer and return it to KMPO at email: email@example.com or mail to: KMPO, 250 Northwest Blvd., Suite 209, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814.
Should you have questions, please feel free to contact KMPO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone (208) 930-4164.
Click on the KMPO Blog logo for that latest in transportation happenings around the area.